- 582792 000000000 582792000000000
Yamaha Bass Drum Pedal with Belt Drive
- Write a Review
This is a simple, lightweight pedal with a smooth belt-drive system. The woven nylon belt is strong, lightweight, and quiet, giving you a friction-fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An easily stored, lightweight pedal with an extended footboard.
This is a simple, lightweight pedal with a smooth belt-drive system. The woven nylon belt is strong, lightweight, and quiet, giving you a friction-free feel and great dynamic control. Having no bottom plate, it uses a conventional wire frame with rubber-coated tips where the frame locks into the main frame casting, which makes it easy to fold the pedal up for compact storage. Featuring an extended footboard, this is a great pedal if you use a heel/toe technique. A teardrop-shaped hole in the beater hub securely holds the included hard felt beater.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.