- Product H95106
3rd Power Amps AD-AMP American Dream 38/18 Watt Guitar Head
- Write a Review
The American Dream was designed from the ground up for players who are drawn to the distinctive early and mid '60s sounds coming out of Fullerton, CA...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Get a wide range of classic boutique tones with modern reliability.
The American Dream was designed from the ground up for players who are drawn to the distinctive early and mid '60s sounds coming out of Fullerton, CA. Channel one is based on the '62 Brownface complete with its signature mid-bump voicing that confidently cuts through a mix. When driving this channel with guitars equipped with P-90s or humbuckers a little elbow grease is all you need to send it into a complex tweed style breakup. Channel two is based on the '65 Blackface complete with its signature clean headroom and mid-scoop voicing that delivers a plump and juicy mid '60s American guitar tone that is wide, rich and spanky without getting in the way. Of the two, this channel has an uncanny ability to stylistically travel wherever your pedal board will take you.
- Power: 38/18W
- Inputs: two inputs — one per channel
- Channel One — Brownface Volume, Tone
- Channel Two — Blackface Volume, Bass
- Tubes: one x 12AX7 (Brownface); one x 12AX7 (Blackface); one 12AX7 (Phase Inverter); two x 6L6 (power amp)
- TubeMIX proprietary vacuum tube mixing & mastering circuit
- Fixed-bias dual 6L6 output section provides selectable 38/18 Watts output power on a convenient front panel switch
- HybridMASTER volume management for precise volume control
- Global Presence Control so you can fine tune your high frequencies
- Point-to-point turret board construction throughout
- Aircraft aluminum chassis for superior tone and lighter weight
- Black powder coat finish with precision silkscreened control markings
- Full complement of 16, 8 and 4 ohm speaker outputs
- Custom Heyboer transformers
- Hand-wired in the USA
- Dimensions: 25" x 10" x 10.5"
- Weight: 31 lbs.