Get some of the most iconic classic British tones.
Inspired by attributes of 3rd Power's favorite United Kingdom amplifiers, the British Dream represents a uniquely voiced two channel amplifier that delivers the EF-86 chime and growl of the '59 AC30 on channel one as well as the dual 12AX7 precision and slice of a '68 Plexi on channel two. Individual channel levels are handled by separate volume controls. Macro volume levels are controlled via a front panel Pentode/Triode switch (full output or 50% output power). Precise control of volume levels is handled by our patent-pending HybridMASTER+ controls located on the rear panel. HybridMASTER is a proprietary technology that effectively gives the player single-knob control over the perceived volume of their performance without degradation in sound quality or feel.
- Power: 38/12W (switchable) Channel One — '59 AC Volume, 3-Pos. Brilliance, Top Cut
- Channel Two — '68 Plexi Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Tubes: 1 x EF86 ('59 AC Channel), 2 x 12AX7 ('68 Plexi Channel), 1 x 12AX7 Phase Inverter, 2 x EL34 (Poweramp)
- TubeMIX proprietary vacuum tube mixing & mastering circuit
- Fixed-bias dual EL34 output section provides selectable 38/18 Watts output power on a convenient front panel switch
- HybridMASTER+ volume management for precise volume control
- Global Presence Control so you can fine tune your high frequencies
- Point-to-point turret board construction throughout
- Aircraft aluminum chassis for superior tone and lighter weight
- Black powder coat finish with precision silkscreened control markings
- Full complement of 16, 8 and 4 ohm speaker outputs
- Custom Heyboer transformers
- Hand-wired in the USA
- Dimensions: 25” x 10” x 10.5”
- Weight: 31 lbs.