- Write a Review
All of your favorite big tube tones in one portable package.
If youre looking for a wide range of classic tube overdrive, but dont want to hire a road crew to get all the gear from place to place, get your hands on 3rd Powers Dream Weaver. The new Dream Weaver 38W tube-driven head offers authentic American and British tones in one compact package.
The Dream Weaver features two inputs ” American and British ” with a master Presence knob, and Treble, Bass and EQ control on the American side, and three-way EQ and volume control on the other side of the sonic pond. The American side features a Tweed/Blonde switch for selecting between authentic 59 Tweed 5F6-A and 63 Blonde 6G6-B styled tones , while the British has an Orange Glow switch on the British channel for enhanced gain and harmonics when selecting between authentic 68 Super Bass Plexi and hot-rodded Plexi styled tones.
The Dream Weaver introduces a new Jump feature ” front-panel normalized output jacks on each channel for creating unique tones and signal effect chains when combining and playing through both channels simultaneously. And it also features 3rd Powers TubeMix combining the two channels together for creating rich, unique tones.
While the 38W power output is a useable amount of power for most environments, a power-cutting switch knocks the output down to 18W to make it a more practice- and studio-friendly tone machine while pushing a wide range of tones through your choice of speakers via the 8? mono or 4? stereo outputs.
- Tweed/Blonde switch on the American channel for selecting between authentic ™59 Tweed 5F6-A and ™63 Blonde 6G6-B styled tones
- Orange Glow switch on the British channel for enhanced gain and harmonics when selecting between authentic ™68 Super Bass Plexi and hot-rodded Plexi styled tones
- Normalized Jump output jacks for running both channels at the same time.
- TubeMIX for mixing the two individual channels together
- NoiseREDUX proprietary analog noise reduction circuitry that takes all of the warm goodness of tubes and leaves excessive hiss and hum behind. Removable back panel for your choice of refined open-back or closed-back cabinet tones
- Power: 38Watts full power, 18W half power
- HybridMASTER Volume Management Control for micro volume level fine tuning
- Output tube options include; 5881, 6L6 or EL34 (standard)
Get all of your favorite vintage tones in one place. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.