- Product H78053
65amps 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Lil' Elvis
- Write a Review
This cabinet fits 65amps Lil Elvis, Tupelo, and Ventura heads like a glove, or you can use it as an extension for any of your 65 your Combos (sold se...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A cab with a Celestion speaker designed specifically to work with heads from 65amps.
This cabinet fits 65amps Lil Elvis, Tupelo, and Ventura heads like a glove, or you can use it as an extension for any of your 65 your Combos (sold separately). 65amps' smaller 1x12 with a deep body, this little cab will give you the feel and tone of a large cab in a small package. Perfect for small rooms and quieter situations.
65amps extension cabs
65amps extension cabinets are perfectly matched to their heads and are available in a variety of finishes and speaker configurations. They use void-free Baltic Birch open-back cabs that are finger jointed. This a more expensive way to build cabs, but well worth it for the benefits of this type of construction. The cabinet, after all, is a part of your sound and any compromise in build quality is a compromise in tone...
Finger joinery has a couple of benefits - one practical, one tonal:
▪ Finger joints done properly give the cabinet much greater strength and longevity. All of the great amps from the '50s and '60s were properly joined, and that's why they're still around today sounding great. 65amps want to keep their quality at that level or higher
▪ Proper joints also give the cabinet a crisper, more detailed sound. With the rigid, strong joints there is less waffling of the wood in the cab and the speakers sound more articulate and responsive
- Matches the 65amps head
- Baltic Birch open-back cab for tight sound
- Dovetail joints add durability
- Celestion speaker
Grab a cab that matches your head. Order today.
1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Lil' Elvis
- Speaker: 1 x Celestion G12H 30 (16ohm)
- Watts: 30 Watts
- Dimensions: 25" Long x 10" Deep x 19 '" Tall
- Weight: 47lb.