- H78057 000001000 H78057000001000
65amps 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Red Line
- Write a Review
This little 30W cab will give you the feel and tone of a large cab in a small package. Perfect for small rooms and quieter situations.65amps uses voi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cab with a Celestion speaker designed specifically to work with heads from 65amps.
This little 30W cab will give you the feel and tone of a large cab in a small package. Perfect for small rooms and quieter situations.
65amps uses void-free Baltic Birch open-back cabs that are finger jointed. Finger joinery has a couple of benefits, one practical, one tonal:
–ª Finger joints done properly give the cabinet much greater strength and longevity. All of the great amps from the '50s and '60s were properly joined, and that's why they're still around today sounding great. We want to keep our quality at that level or higher
–ª Proper joints also give the cabinet a crisper, more detailed sound. With the rigid, strong joints there is less waffling of the wood in the cab and the speakers sound more articulate and responsive
- Matches the 65amps head
- Baltic Birch open-back cab for tight sound
- Durable construction
- Celestion speaker
Grab a cab that matches your head. Order today.
1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet - Red Line
- .Speaker: 1 x Celestion G12H 30 (16ohm)
Watts: 30 watts
Dimensions: 25" Long x 10" Deep x 19 '" Tall
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.