- H78052 000001000 H78052000001000
65amps London Pro 18W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The London Pro is a working player's amp utilizing the best of 65's original "London," which was released in 2004 and now considered a classic. For s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High quality construction and tone for working guitar players at an accessible price.
The London Pro is a working player's amp utilizing the best of 65's original "London," which was released in 2004 and now considered a classic. For stage functionality, enhanced switching capability was added to London Pro along a third voice that allows much higher gain. Powered by 2xEL84s, the 18-watt tube rectified London Pro offers two distinct channels, the EF86 Colour Channel and the 12AX7 Channel. As a new feature for the London Pro, these two channels can now be combined for a third, high-gain option.
The London Pro has 65's Master Voltage, a large leap forward in power technology. Not a scaling schema, attenuator or master volume, the Master Voltage keeps the entire vocabulary, authority, and responsiveness while reducing volume down to 2 or 3 watts. This feature makes the London Pro an outstanding recording, home, small club, and large stage amp especially when in-ear monitors are required for your gig.
- All tube amplifier with custom circuitry
- Two distinct channels that combine for a 3rd, high-gain option
- Master Voltage circuitry allows full sound at any volume
- Output: 18 watts
- Tubes: 2xEL84, 1xEF86, 1x12AX7, tube rectified
- Combo speakers: 1x12" Celestion G12H30
- Panel controls: On/Off, On/ Standby, Master Voltage knob, Tone and Volume for EF86 Colour Channel, Tone and Volume for 12AX7 channel, Color knob
- Extras: Two-button footswitch jack, dual speaker outs, switch for 8Î & 16Î impedance Cabinet: Void free Baltic birch
- Head: 24.75"W x 8.5"D x 10.5"H
- Combo: 1x12 25"W x 10"D x 19.75"H"
- Accessories: Footswitch included
Get ready for a revelation in tube tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.