- J56886 000000000 J56886000000000
Aclam Guitars Smart Track L2 Black with Softcase
- Write a Review
The largest model of the Smart Track pedalboard family is designed for professional musicians who need the majority of their pedals in the first line...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A lightweight, durable pedalboard ready to hit the road with you.
- Smart Track Pedalboard
The largest model of the Smart Track pedalboard family is designed for professional musicians who need the majority of their pedals in the first line. Its increased length compared to the S2 allows you to arrange your set of pedals so that they’re easier to use while playing. Thanks to the new fastening system you can add, remove or modify the order of the pedals quickly and cleanly, and it will also keep your pedals in brand-new condition. Plus, the fact that the wiring system is located at the top of the unit makes any improvised changes so much easier. The Upper kit is ideal for those who like having the second line of pedals raised in order to play more comfortably. And last but not least, the adjustable rear feet let you modify the slope of the unit to suit your needs.
With a capacity of between 10 and 14 pedals, this board is the perfect and secure way to play with your full set of pedals at all your performances!
Smart Track is a lightweight, durable pedalboard made from anodized aluminum and can be easily transported using the customized soft case.
- Largest model of the Smart Track pedalboard family
- Increased length compared to the S2
- New fastening system allows you to add, remove or modify the order of the pedals quickly and cleanly
- Wiring system at the top makes improvised changes much easier
- Adjustable rear feet let you modify the slope of the unit
- Capacity of 10–14 pedals
- Lightweight and durable, made from anodized aluminum
- Includes customized soft case
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.