- Product H99897
AER AER Colourizer 1 Channel preamp / DI-Cox with Sound Shaping Controls
- Write a Review
The AER Colourizer is a preamplifier for instrument or microphone.Simply insert The Colourizer into the signal chain between source and next point in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top quality DI.
The AER Colourizer is a preamplifier for instrument or microphone.Simply insert The Colourizer into the signal chain between source and next point in the audio path (e.g. amplifier or mixing desk ) and your signal will be stronger, richer and more stable. It is an ideal recording companion, and also works well to stabilize your feed to the snake in a live environment. Quiet, clean, and made with a rugged build quality, the Colourizer is designed to give you quiet, clean reliable signal for many years without operational inconsistencies.
- Parametric EQ
- Tone control
- Dead silent
- Built to last
Step up to uncompromising quality. Order today.
- Switchable microphone or line input
- Combo socket, XLR and 1„4" jack (6.35 mm)
- Line mode (jack input)
- Unbalanced high impedance input for
- instrument pick-ups and line-level sources
- Gain adjustment range: +3...+20 dB
- Min. input voltage: 100 mV (-20 dBV)
- Max. input voltage: 3 V (+10 dBV)
- Input impedance: 2.2 Mï— || 150 pF
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted)
- Min. gain: 104 dB
- Max. gain: 98 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz...20 kHz / ï‚±1 dB THD + N (1 kHz): < 0.3%
- Phantom power: Ring contact of line out is
- connected to ring contact of input.
- Any external phantom power applied at the ring of line out will be available at the input.
- mic mode (XLR input)
- Balanced microphone input 1 = ground, 2 = positive (+), 3 = negative (-) Gain adjustment range: +4...+40 dB Min. input voltage: 10 mV (-40 dBV) Max. input voltage: 3 V (+10 dBV) Input impedance: 2.1 kï—
- Unbalanced: 1.1 kï— Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted):
- Min. gain: 104 dB
- Max. gain: 95 dB Frequency response: 20 Hz...20 kHz / ï‚±1 dB THD + N (1 kHz): < 0.1% Phantom power: 24 V, R = 1.2 kï— per
- terminal, switchable, total current max. 10
- mA, short circuit protected Warning: External equipment may be
- damaged by inappropriate use of phantom power.
- In case of doubt keep the 24 V phantom power switch off (not pushed).
- Clip indicator Red LED Headroom: 12 dB
- Unbalanced line output after master
- Mono jack, 1„4" (6.35 mm) Nominal output voltage: 1 V (0 dBV)
- Max. output voltage: 9 V (+19 dBV) Output impedance: 47 ï—
- Min. load impedance: 2 kï—
- Residual noise (master fully anticlockwise):A-weighted: 1.2 Î¼V (-118 dBV) Balanced XLR output 1 = ground, 2 = positive (+), 3 = negative (-) Level control Nominal output voltage (differential),adjustment range: 41...410 mV (-28...-8 dBV) Output impedance:47 ï— each terminal to ground
- Min. load impedance (differential): 1 kï—
- Residual noise (both channels in line mode):A-weighted: 2.3 Î¼V (-113 dBV)