- J04699 000000000 J04699000000000
AER Alpha-Plus 50W Single Channel Acoustic 1x8 Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Alpha Plus is inspired by the original Alpha amp. Matching the professional quality and verstility of the Alpha itself, the Alpha Plus takes it u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The quality and verstality of the Alpha with increased power output.
The Alpha Plus is inspired by the original Alpha amp. Matching the professional quality and verstility of the Alpha itself, the Alpha Plus takes it up a notch with increased power output. Featuring one channel with two independant input stages (line and microphone/line), a dynamically controlled 50W power amp, AER 8" twin-cone speaker system, 3-band equalization and reverb effect, the Alpha Plus is perfectly suited to handle a wide variety of instruments as well as vocals.
- Single-channel, two inputs
- 50W, dynamic control
- Extended dynamic range
- 8 twin cone speaker
- Digital reverb
- 14.1 lbs
Enjoy pure fidelity in a surprisingly compact package. Oder today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.