- J04701 000000000 J04701000000000
AER Amp-Three 200W Bass 2x8 Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Amp Three by AER follows the concept of Amp One-a small, rich and powerful bass combo, based on a one way speaker-system. It also offers a superb bal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precise and transparent-sounding, with an impressive variety of tone shaping.
Amp Three by AER follows the concept of Amp One-a small, rich and powerful bass combo, based on a one way speaker-system. It also offers a superb balance between size, power and features for professional use. Equipped with 2 x 8" heavy-duty bass speakers, it enhances the low/mids and offers a more open, transparent tone with the neccessary strength and focus to cut through.
Amp three is professionally equipped and, of course, it produces the unmistakeable AER sound. Technically speaking, the amp three is designed for high-impact and extreme dynamics. From the musical point of view, the bass combo is clear, differentiated, assertive, punchy and inspiring.
- Power: 200W
- Single channel
- Speakers: 2 x 8" heavy-duty bass-speakers
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Aux. input
- Preamp output
- Subwoofer output
- FX loop
- Built-in tuner
- Balanced XLR output
- Headphone output
- Compressor with adjustable ratio and threshold
- Extensive inputs and outputs on rear panel
- Dimensions: 14.3" x 16.5" x 11.8"
- Weight: 35.3 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Perfect for any bass player needing a big sound!
- A back saver especially for we senior players!!!
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about AER Amp-Three 200W Bass 2x8 Combo Amp:
A great bass combo! As a senior bass player I was looking for something light weight, easy to handle, produce bass range sounds and reduce my equipment footprint. This Amp-Three addresses them all. The cover for it was a surprise! It doesn't slip over the top as I was expecting. You have to lift and set the amp inside the box-like designed cover. A complete protective addition, though!