- Product J01212
AER Dual-band Parametric EQ with Switchable Frequency Ranges EQ Pedal
- Write a Review
The AER dual para eq is a compact, parametric 2-band-equalizer that can be applied to any signal chain to cut or boost precise frequencies.Parametric...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Low noise two-channel parametric with pro connectors.
The AER dual para eq is a compact, parametric 2-band-equalizer that can be applied to any signal chain to cut or boost precise frequencies.
Parametric means not only lifting or lowering, but also adjusting separately the position and width of frequency bands. So it not only enables you to equalize frequency response errors and to suppress feedback or resonance peaks, but it may also be used as a flexible tone control for sound manipulations.
According to its application in a signal chain, the input stage of the dual para eq has been laid out unlike an instrument preamp (e.g. for pickups or microphones) as pure level adjustment stage. With the phase switch, the phasing of the processed signal can be reversed if necessary. Finally the entire dual para eq device can be bypassed by pressing the bypass switch, allowing for a comfortable A/B comparison.
- Two discrete channels
- Bandwitch, level and frequency select for each
- Ruggedly constructed
- Low noise
Order today and really hone in on the details of your tracks' place in the mix.
- Unbalanced line input: 1?4œ jack (6.35 mm)
- Gain adjustment range: “10...+10 dB, 0 dB at center notch of gain control.
- Min. input voltage: 300 mV (“10 dBV)
- Max. input voltage: 9 V (+19 dBV)
- Input impedance: 10 k?
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted)
- 0 dB gain: 108 dB
- Min. gain: 108 dB Max. gain: 103 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz...20 kHz / ?0.5 dB
- THD + N (1 kHz): < 0.1%
- Phantom power: Ring contact of line out is connected to ring contact of input. Any external phantom power applied at the ring of line out will be available at the input.
- Clip indicator Red LED
- Headroom: 12 dB
- Unbalanced line output 1?4 jack (6.35 mm)
- Nominal output voltage: 1 V (0 dBV)
- Max. output voltage: 9 V (+19 dBV)
- Output impedance: 47 ?
- Min. load impedance: 2 k ?
- Parametric EQ
- Number and type of filters: Two adjustable band boost / cut (bell curve) filters
- Frequency range: 90 Hz...1.6 kHz / 680 Hz...11 kHz. Both filters are switchable to either frequency range.
- Gain range: ?15 dB at center frequency of filter
- Bandwidth range: 0.4 “ 2.2 octaves (œhalf-dB method, measured between +7.5
- dB points with level set to +15 dB)
- Supply voltage: 24 V=, 0.2 A Use only supplied mains adapter.
- Mains adapter: Mains voltage: 100-240 V Power consumption when used with Dual Para Eq: max. 10 W
- Metal housing: Aluminium
- Finish: Anodized black
- Dimensions: 2.56 x 4.13 x 5.31
- Weight: 0.95 lb
- Input and output voltages are RMS values for a sine signal and 1 kHz unless stated otherwise.
- Tone controls in neutral position (equalizer level in center position) unless stated otherwise.
- Min. input voltage: Input voltage for nominal output voltage at line out with gain fully clockwise.
- Max. input voltage: Permissible input voltage that does not cause distortion more than the rated THD + N (assuming suitable control settings).
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): Ratio of nominal output voltage to noise voltage at line out, at specified gain setting, input shorted, 20 Hz...20 kHz.
- THD + N: Total harmonic distortion + noise for nominal output voltage at line out
- Specifications and appearance subject to change without notice.