- J33282 000000000 J33282000000000
AER Dual-Mix 2 Acoustic Guitar Direct Box and Preamp
- Write a Review
The AER Dual-Mix 2 is a 2-channel preamp for instrument/line or microphone signals. You can think of it as a small mixer, a DI to go straight into a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile preamp and direct box for stage or studio use.
The AER Dual-Mix 2 is a 2-channel preamp for instrument/line or microphone signals. You can think of it as a small mixer, a DI to go straight into a PA, a line out to go to a monitor or amp, a headphone amp, or to add two additional channels to your amp.
- 2-channel preamp/DI box for mic or line signals
- 4 digital effect presets (2 reverb, chorus, flanger)
- Functions as stage preamp, headphone/rehearsal preamp, or as a solution for channel extension
- Stereo aux. input
- Switchable 24v phantom power
- Separate active 2-band EQ networks for each input
- Stereo headphone preamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.