- #H13501 000003002 H13501000003002
Aguilar DB 212 2x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
White Hot 4 Ohm
- Write a Review
The Aguilar DB 212 bass speaker cabinet combines full low-end extension with the punchy midrange DB Series cabinets are known for. Two heavy-duty, ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great mid-sized cabinet for medium to large venues.
The Aguilar DB 212 bass speaker cabinet combines full low-end extension with the punchy midrange DB Series cabinets are known for. Two heavy-duty, cast-frame 12" Eminence drivers are mounted in a rear-ported, 13-ply Baltic birch enclosure to create a high-efficiency cabinet that will be focused, musical, and louder than other boxes of similar size. A phenolic tweeter with an integral phase plug, custom crossover, and variable tweeter control ensures crisp, clean highs with ultimate clarity.
The Aguilar DB 212NT cabinet is built to last with metal corners, has rubber feet for increased stability, and recessed side handles for easy transporting.
- 600W RMS power handling
- 2 - 12" cast-frame woofers
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- 13-ply, void-free Baltic birch cabinet
- 1 Neutrik Speakon and 2 - 1/4" inputs
- Metal corners
- Rubber feet
- Recessed side handles
- Three-year limited warranty
Rich, full-range sound with plenty of punch. Order now!
- Frequency response: 41 Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB 1W 1M
- 24-3/4"H x 24-1/2"W x 17-3/8"D
- 70 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Aguilar DB 212 2x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet:
Coupled with an adequate head, this is an awesome cabinet!
I've attached it to other Aguilar and Genz-Benz heads and this cab really rocks. Plenty of bottom, plentiful, punchy mids and sweet highs. This cab has more pronounced mids than the Aguilar GS series, but depending on your style, that can be a good thing. It doesn't sound as aggressive as the GS, but it's a great, full range cab, for all playing styles.
If you're reading this, you should know that I never met a cab I didn't like - so long as it covers the full sonic range and does so extremely well.
This cab handles the full spectrum in a very pleasing manner. I've tried it alone, with a GS 212 and with a GS 410 and have been impressed with every combination. As yet, I haven't had the opportunity to couple it with another DB series, but would love to, budget permitting.
Readers should also know, that in general, I'm a fan of the "Aguilar" sound, whatever that is. If you like lows that sound effortless; mids that sing; and full range highs that extend but don't irritate, you'll love this cab - full, punchy and extended.