- Product 487601
Aguilar DB 359 Tube Bass Head
- Write a Review
The Aguilar DB 359 is a powerhouse of fat, warm bass tone. The solid-steel chassis means this amp will be on the road with you for a long time. The D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The fat Aguilar sound in a 2 rackspace head.
The Aguilar DB 359 is a powerhouse of fat, warm bass tone. The solid-steel chassis means this amp will be on the road with you for a long time. The DB 359's preamp design employs the same tube gain stages as the world-famous DB 680, while the DB 728 amp design was used in the power section of the new head. These features combined with Aguilar's reputation for extreme quality in design and manufacture make the new DB 359 Bass Head an important milestone in bass amplification.
- Power output: 200 watts RMS into 4 or 8 ohms.
- Transformers: Custom-designed toroidal output transformer for ultrawide bandwidth. Power transformer is also toroidal
- Tube Complement: 2 GE 5751 (12AX7), one 12AU7, 4 Svetlana 6550s
- Equalization: Tube-driven treble, mid, and bass controls
- Deep switch - adds low bottom
- Bright switch - Passive RC pre-emphasis circuit
- EFX loop: Series or parallel selectable on front panel. Pre or post EQ. Line level or instrument level inputs, selectable
- Inputs: One passive, one active
- Outputs: One 1/4" phone jack, one XLR balanced output
- Jenson transformer output levels - 40 pre and post EQ
- Cooling: High-quality whisper fan
- Size: 2 rackspaces, 50 lbs.
Order today and get really fat!
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Probably the best amp my ears have ever heard. Playing seems a whole lot easier with this amp behind me.
Excellent tone with tubes!
This amp has unbelievable tone. I absolutely love it. It's perfect for any type of music. It's rated at 200 watts but seems everybit as loud as a 400 watt solid-state head. You can't go wrong here!!