- J01238 000000000 J01238000000000
Aguilar Filter Twin Dual Envelope Filter Effects Bass Pedal
- Write a Review
The Filter Twin uses two identical filters sweeping in opposite directions - one up in frequency, one down in frequency - to give classic '70s-inspir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two filters sweeping at the same time give you a more organic, vocal quality.
The Filter Twin uses two identical filters sweeping in opposite directions - one up in frequency, one down in frequency - to give classic '70s-inspired funk sounds or completely new and original filter tones. Two filters sweeping at the same time give you a more organic, vocal quality and allow you to get expressive new sounds that you can't get from other pedals.
The Filter Twin offers unique filter effects via an intuitive four-knob layout. The blend control allows you to adjust the mix between the filters. The threshold control determines how sensitive the unit is to different playing styles. The velocity controls determine the speed of each filter.
- Separate velocity controls for the 'up' and 'down' filters
- Blend control adjusts mix between the filters
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three-year limited
- Optional: 9V power supply
Add a new dimension to your sound with double the control. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Great Build Quality
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Aguilar Filter Twin Dual Envelope Filter Effects Bass Pedal:
Having owned this pedal for roughly 6 years now, I think I have a pretty good feel for it. Sound quality is as good as you would expect from Aguilar, and it has taken an absolute beating for years now without a single issue. The ability to blend the up and down filters sets this pedal apart from most of the others I have seen. Set your threshold, then start twisting knobs, you will find some very cool sounds in this pedal. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 only because I feel that the ability to blend the wet and dry signals with an envelope filter makes it more universally useful (like the MXR). This thing sounds great, but it lacks subtlety. If you like to get funky and have your bass really jump out in the mix, go for it.