- 487413 000000000 487413000000000
Aguilar OBP-3SK/PP Onboard Bass Preamp
- Write a Review
3-band EQ with 18dB of boost/cut at 40Hz, 400 or 800Hz (selectable by push/pull pot), and 6.5kHz, which can be installed as 9- or 18-volt circuit. 1"...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3-band EQ with 18dB of boost/cut at 40Hz, 400 or 800Hz (selectable by push/pull pot), and 6.5kHz, which can be installed as 9- or 18-volt circuit. 1" x 1" x .6". Includes stacked treble/bass pot and push/pull midrange pot.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound
Comments about Aguilar OBP-3SK/PP Onboard Bass Preamp:
Instuctions didn't apply to my particular situation, but were laid out well enough to figure out what I needed to do. I replaced the tone pump jr in my spector with this, and it really livened up the sound. I'm only running at 9V, and there is plenty of headroom. I'd highly recommend this pre amp , but I would also caution you that there is quite a bit of soldering. If you have any doubts about your abililty to figure out the signal paths in your intrument, or you soldering abilities, go ahead and plan on haveing a pro do the install for you.