- H93224 000001000 H93224000001000
Ampeg Heritage B-15N Flip-Top 30W 1x15 Bass Stack
- Write a Review
The Ampeg Heritage line focuses on the premium. So much more than the average reissue, we take legendary pieces of gear from Ampeg's rich history and...Read More
The Ampeg Heritage line focuses on the premium. So much more than the average reissue, we take legendary pieces of gear from Ampeg's rich history and breathe new life into them. With unsurpassed craftsmanship, unwavering dedication to meticulous quality control and use of only the most premium components, the Heritage line exemplifies Ampeg's commitment to quality and, of course, tone. After all, it may be Ampeg's Heritage, but it's your gear¦ and it has been since 1946.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Heritage B-15N delivers the sought-after B-15 performance in a new, all-tube design featuring reliable PCB architecture and a beautiful black finish. The Heritage B-15N features distinct 1964 and 1966 channels, plus Ampeg's flexible Baxandall EQ and selectable bias modes for ultimate tone control. The high-quality flip-top, double-baffle cabinet is covered in black diamond Tolex and factors heavily into the amazing tone of the iconic original. Built to exacting standards, the Heritage B-15N meticulously recreates the world's most recorded bass tone.
An all-tube bass combo that demonstrates Ampeg's ingenuity and quality craftsmanship.
- Made in USA
- RMS Power Output: 30W RMS (1966 bias) / 25W RMS (1964 bias)
- LF Driver: 1 x 15? custom Eminence
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Power Amp: Tube (2 x 6L6GC)
- Channel 1: 1964 (B-15NC)
- Channel 2: 1966 (B-15NF)s
- Tone Controls: Baxandall Bass and Treble (per channel)
- Power Tube Bias: Selectable (1964/cathode, 1966/fixed)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm
- Line Out: Yes
Be a part of Ampeg's amazing heritage. Order today.
Heritage B-15N Flip-Top 30W 1x15 Bass Stack
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 21" x 33" x 14"
Handling Weight: 82.5 lb. / 37.4 kg