- 431101 000000000 431101000000000
Ampeg PF-350 Portaflex and PF-115HE Stack
- Write a Review
Portaflex PF-350 Bass Amp HeadAmpeg's Portaflex PF-350 delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultracompact design that pushes out a hefty 350W. Tools li...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Travel light without sacrificing tone or power.
Portaflex PF-350 Bass Amp Head
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-350 delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultracompact design that pushes out a hefty 350W. Tools like a built-in limiter, FX loop, and direct out provide flexibility for the gigging bassist. Pair it with Ampeg's PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
PF-115HE Bass Speaker Cab
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-115HE bass speaker cabinet combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab.
The PF-115HE's 15" Eminence driver pushes out true Ampeg tone along with a 1" high-frequency driver with a level control for dialing in the perfect amount of highs.
Best of all, since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
- 350W RMS output @ 4 ohms
- Solid-state preamp
- Class D power amp
- Bass, mid, treble controls
- Onboard limiter
- Balanced direct out
- FX loop
- 1/8" headphone out/line in
- -15dB input pad
- Switching power supply
- Vintage Portaflex flip-top cabinet design
- Black diamond tolex
- Vintage B-15 grille cloth
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 450W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 15" ceramic Eminence LF driver
- 1" HF compression driver with L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 44Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- 21"W x 23"H x 14"D
- 11"W x 2"H x 11"D
- 8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Unported Cabinet
Comments about Ampeg PF-350 Portaflex and PF-115HE Stack:
I've been using this Ampeg for six months now and it's perfect for my small venue Jazz and Country performances. There's no lack of power; I'm sure adding another cabinet would make it work in larger applications. The one thing I would change is porting the cabinet. I would have like to have gotten the other 15" cabinet but that would lose the flip top portability. I wish Ampeg would explain why they offer ported and unported cabinets. Why not all bass cabinets ported?