- Write a Review
Driving SVT tone at concert volume or living room levels.
When only the best will do, turn to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head from Pro Series for ultimate power and massive Ampeg tone. The SVT-8PRO combines Ampeg's vintage SVP-CL preamp with a 2500-Watt Solid-State power amp for Earth-shaking bass that just won't quit. Loaded with professional features throughout, the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head was designed for the most demanding player and the most demanding of gigs.
An outstanding feature, unique to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO, is its speaker emulation circuitry, which allows players to dial in classic SVT overdriven tones at any volume level. This means you can get all the crunch and grind of an SVT pushed to the limit, but at a volume level that won't set off local seismic detectors.
The bass amp head's 5-position Ultra Low selector gives you low frequency tone-sculpting capability like never before. From the fattest low-end to tight, highly articulated punch, the choice is yours. And the built-in DI can patch you right into the front of house, although you probably won't need it.
- Tube preamp, solid-state power amp
- 2500-watts RMS @ 2 ohms, 1300-watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Power amp emulation circuit
- Effects loop
- Tone controls: bass, mid, treble
- Mid tone control: 5-position
- Ultra low/high: yes - 5-position ultra low
- Balanced line out (transformer)
- Effects loop
- Preamp out/power amp in
- Power amp emulation circuit, mute button
Go on a power trip. Order this bass amp head now and prepare for commanding bass supremacy.
- Preamp: tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Power amp: solid-state
- RMS power output: 2500-watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS power output: 1300-watts @ 4 ohms
- RMS power output: 800-watts @ 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 14"D
- Weight: 23lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.