- J09546 000000000 J09546000000000
AMT Electronics Legend Amp Series II S2
- Write a Review
Introducing the next generation of the Legend Amp Series of pedals, the Legend II line. Guaranteed to be the most versatile distortion pedals on the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tube-style saturated tone in the styles of your favorite high gain modern and classic amp heads.
Introducing the next generation of the Legend Amp Series of pedals, the Legend II line. Guaranteed to be the most versatile distortion pedals on the market, offering huge tube-style saturated tone in the styles of all of your favorite high gain modern and classic amp heads. The Legend II pedals will accompany the original series, as an enhanced upgraded "PRO" version.
* S2 of the Legend Amp Series II represents the response, characteristics, gain, and tonal nuances similar to that of Soldano Amplifiers.
The new II Series adds a handful of great new features to the standard version I Series.
AMT has added a third output jack for the ultimate in routing flexibility. The Legend II Series includes a speaker simulated cab output (for recording), a preamp output (for routing to a power amp), and a drive output (for using in front of a combo amp or head). All three of these outputs can be used simultaneously! Use the different outputs for recording direct and micing at the same time, run different effects through different outputs, or record three DAW tracks all at once. The routing and recording options are endless. The Legend II Series of pedals are a studios engineers dream come true.
Another feature added to the II Series, is the clean level gain knob, and clean volume boost switch (used only when pedal is in bypass mode). This feature can be used in either of two different ways. 1) As a bypass buffer to maintain proper signal strength through long pedal chains, or 2) As a 2-channel style preamp.
When used as a bypass buffer/booster with other pedals in the signal chain, the user is able to dial in the amount of buffer gain that is added to the output signal. The higher the level of the clean level knob, the stronger the buffered output. This is helpful with long cable runs where signal may be lost/degraded, or even useful for adding that extra kick of boost to your amp. Keeping the knob at 1 o'clock keeps the signal at normal unbuffered level. The second example is using the Legend II pedal as a 2-channel preamp, where the bypass signal will be the clean tone and the overdrive channel will be the engaged tone. By adjusting the clean level knob and by engaging the boost button, the clean signal will be comparable in dB level to the overdrive channel; thus turning the single pedal into a switchable 2-channel preamp.
- OD LEVEL adjusts the overall loudness of the pedal output
- OD GAIN adjusts the amount of distortion and drive
- HIGH controls the amount of high frequency in the signal
- MIDDLE controls the amount of mid frequency in the signal
- BASS controls the amount of bass frequency in the signal
- CL LEVEL adjusts the buffer output of the bypassed signal, 1 o'clock positioning represents standard -10dB level
- CL BOOST SWITCH engages a boost of clean signal up to +8dB when the pedal is bypassed, making the pedal a 2-channel preamp
Three outputs (CAB SIM OUT, PREAMP OUT, DRIVE OUT)
Simultaneous use of all three outputs at once
Optional clean level and clean boost controls when bypassed (only with CAB SIM OUT and PREAMP OUT)
LED indicator when effect is engaged
9-12v DC power negative center (-), adapter or battery
Low power consumption
Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm
Grab this versatile distortion pedal for stage or studio. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.