- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128Private Reserve Guitars 866-926-1923
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128
An extremely dynamic preamp that puts Bogner-like overdrive at your feet.
The AMT Legend Amps Series B1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal creates superior high gain quality distortion, as found in the Bogner Sharp Channel Amplifier*. The sound of the AMT B1 is monstrous in tone, aggression, and provides massive amounts of gain. Thunderous lows, screaming highs, and scoopable mids leave you with unbeatable heavy distortion sounds.
“AMT Legend Amps” is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
• Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
• With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won’t feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
• Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
• The series’ preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
• The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps’ output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series B1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal:
Sound is somewhere between Bogner's own Ecstasy Red and the Uberschall pedals, high gain, super responsive with ringing chords and soaring leads, but it also clears up nicely enough for some lesser agressive stuff and rhythm playing. Think Alice In Chains, that's how this thing sounds. The quality is 100% boutique, handmade in Russia, all analog, true bypass, metal case, very good value for money. It has two outputs and can be used both as a distortion in front of an amp or as a standalone recording pre-amp directly to the soundcard or interface. You can also plug straight into a PA with this thing and run other pedals in front of it when using the pre-amp out. Amazing pedal, very underrated and highly recommended!!