- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128Private Reserve Guitars 866-926-1923
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128
A preamp that puts classic British rock tones at your feet.
The AMT Legend Amps Series M1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal gets back to the roots of rock. It creates the classic gain of the JCM-800*, giving you Vintage Marshall* style distortion in a compact pedal form. Capture all the tones of one of the most respected, popular guitar amplifiers in rock history. The M1 will open up your sound pallate and playing options without having to spend thousands of dollars on a new rig.
“AMT Legend Amps” is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
• Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
• With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won’t feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
• Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
• The series’ preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
• The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps’ output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series M1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal:
This sounds like a real Marshall tube amp. I've also compared this side by side with Wampler Plextortion and I must say that AMT-M1 gives a more realistic tube amp sound. The crunch is awesome :-)
-Even if you play chords, you can distinguish the notes in the chords, that's how awesome this is.
-Very responsive knobs. This pedal is also responsive on the guitar's volume knob; lowering the volume knob of the guitar will give you a clean sound even if the pedal is on.
-Gives you that Marshall brown sound :-)
-two output options, Cab-sim output and Direct output
-This might not be really amplifier-loving pedal because this is primarily a pre-amp pedal.
I however currently use this in front of my line 6 solid state amp and it sounds awesome. I've tested this also in Laney LV series through the FX Return input and it sounds really great!!!
I will definitely recommend this pedal.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.