- H75031 000000000 H75031000000000
AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The AMT Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is intended for the production of sound peculiar to «drive» channels of Soldano* amps. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A preamp that puts Soldano-like overdrive at your feet.
The AMT Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is intended for the production of sound peculiar to «drive» channels of Soldano* amps. It is distinguished by a specific type of overdrive: open, wide, and at the same time tough and dynamic.
"AMT Legend Amps" is a new revolutionary series of one-channel preamps from AMT Electronics, developed with a new approach to guitar sound formation. Original circuitry was used to produce analog modeling of the physical processes occurring in real vacuum tubes. AMT Legend Amps possess a number of unique features found in real tube preamps and amplifiers:
¢ Preamps included into AMT Legend Amps series provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic to real tube-based devices and are in no way inferior to them.
¢ With the limitation range similar to tube channel the preamps of the series ensure terrific thickness and power to the resulting sound. Working with AMT Legend Amps preamps you won't feel the urge to cut out the most informative middle frequencies, which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the sound mix.
¢ Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase of the limiting stages number as the gain grows.
¢ The series' preamps use passive circuits of tone shaping which are in full conformity with the tone controls during original tube overdrives.
¢ The high level of output signal of AMT Legend Amps (+10 dB at max Level position) corresponds to the tube preamps' output signal levels. Thus you have adjustable signal level that makes it possible to connect the preamps to any input (RETURN, DIRECT, LINE etc.) including INPUT POWER AMP
* Names used in this document are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with AMT Electronics. These trademarks of other manufactures were used to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the making of this product.
- AMT Legend Amps provide excellent playing dynamics characteristic for purely tube devices not in the least inferior to them
- With tube-like limitation the effects of the series provide an amazing density and power of sound. When using AMT Legend Amps you won't feel the need do cut out the most informative middle frequencies which in turn will provide great readability of your guitar in the mix
- Like tube preamps AMT Legend amps provide gradual increase in the number of limiting stages as sensitivity grows
- The preamps of the series use the passive circuits of tone formation which completely correspond to the adjustments of original tube overdrives
- The high level of the preamps output signal (+10dB at maximum Level position) is the same as of tube preamps. It gives you the adjustable signal level which allows to connect the preamp to any input including Input POWER AMP
Add the sounds of a classic amp to your recording or performance rig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about AMT Electronics Legend Amps Series S1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal:
One of the best for A Soldano Like Sound. It really has lots of dynamics. The sound is comparable to higher priced boutique pedals costing twice as much. Interested in trying other AMT pedals after hearing the quality of this much sought after legendary tone. It really is an amp in a box. I run it into a G3 to get some great stereo chorus and stereo delay and the tone is thick and powerful for lead and rhythm. It has that Lukathur tone that is all but impossible to get. If you like the smooth thick sound of the lead guitar in bands like Toto or Gary Moore, Pink Floyd comfortably numb, The Loner or Satriani or Stevie Vai For the Love of God, ... you will love this pedal. It has a well balanced thick but not muddy mid tone that rides the mix with presence. It is responsive to dynamics just like tubes. Hitting a note hard cranks out spanky harmonics and limits loud bass overload. Really Really well done. This is about the best I have heard for tube like lead tone. It will do heavy metal rhythms and leads just as well by scooping the mids. The Dream amp now becoming a reality for guys like me. There are a couple of impressive videos from the AMT website. The recording quality is impeccable.