- Product 156620
AMT Electronics TMG Tube Magnum Valve Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Tube Magnum effects pedal works on the tube signal limitation principle. The 12AX7(ECC83) tube used in Tube Magnum circuitry makes it possible to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small package, small price - real tube distortion.
The Tube Magnum effects pedal works on the tube signal limitation principle. The 12AX7(ECC83) tube used in Tube Magnum circuitry makes it possible to obtain real tube distortion with a unique warmth and density of tone. Tube Magnum's frequency-compensated output can be connected not only to a guitar amp but also directly to a mixer or recorder's input. Rugged construction.
- Input Resistance: 1 mOm Min. level: -40dB Nominal: -26dB Max. level: +17dB
- Output Resistance: 1 kOm Max. level: +12dB
- Current of the consumption: 420 mA with 9V
- Switch: chooses between bypass and effect
- Level - loudness of distortion.
- Low - regulates low-frequency.
- High - regulates high-frequency.
- Drive - regulates the level of tube overdrive
- AC power adapter: PSA-09