- K01049 000000000 K01049000000000
Ashdown AAA EVO 30-8 30W 1x8 Bass Combo Amp, AppTek Ready
- Write a Review
The Ashdown AAA EVO 30-8 is a charismatic little 30 watt practice amp combo with a single 8 in. Ashdown speaker. The amp features a straightforward 3...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, rich bass tone in a platform perfect for practice.
The Ashdown AAA EVO 30-8 is a charismatic little 30 watt practice amp combo with a single 8 in. Ashdown speaker. The amp features a straightforward 3-band EQ to control the Bass Middle and Treble, but the supplied AppTek cable and socket allows the player to expand the amp’s tonal capabilities.
Download Ashdown’s signature ABM Pre App (available via Agile Partners Amp Kit) and switch on the incredible features that you get from the formidable ABM range including Sub Harmonics, Tube Drive, Compression and comprehensive 7-band EQ, thus transforming this little amp into a tone machine.
The AAA EVO 30-8 comes equipped with an aux mix level control for the line input and a headphone out is also provided for silent practice – just switch on the speaker mute switch located on the rear of the amp.
The AAA EVO 30-8 maintains the core tone and features of the larger AAA EVO amps in the product range making it ideal for not only beginners looking for their first quality amp, but also experience players who need a small combo to use either at home, on the tour bus, or for warming up before the show.
Most prominently, the Ashdown AAA EVO Range has been upgraded to a premium heavy-duty buffalo Tolex covering with a stylish and distinctive vintage red grill.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W
- Single channel
- Speaker: 1x8
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, speaker mute, aux. mix
- Headphone output
- Heavy-duty buffalo Tolex wrap
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.