- K01044 000000000 K01044000000000
Ashdown AAA EVO 300-210T 300W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp, AppTek Ready
- Write a Review
The Ashdown AAA EVO 300-210T is a lightweight yet powerful 300 watt bass amp combo loaded with 2x10 Custom Ashdown speakers. The 300-210T features an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge tone and massive versatility in a lightweight package.
The Ashdown AAA EVO 300-210T is a lightweight yet powerful 300 watt bass amp combo loaded with 2x10 Custom Ashdown speakers. The 300-210T features an array of professional facilities and a weight of just 17kg / 36 lb. means backbreaking load ins are now a thing of the past.
The AAA EVO 300-210T features foot switchable tube emulated overdrive for devastating distortion, as well as a 4 band EQ section with a sweepable mid control to fine tune your tone. Passive and Active inputs plus a balanced XLR-DI output keep you connected.
The addition of a Vintage/Modern Low push button changes the character of the low end for either a deep vintage feel or a more modern punchy low end. In a similar fashion, on the high end, the Vintage/Modern Highs push button adds or takes away a high end presence.
On the rear of the combo, there is a Tweeter mute switch to reduce some of the top end and a speaker mute switch and headphone socket for silent practice. There is also a balanced DI XLR socket, an FS-1 footswitch jack socket and a Line in and an FX loop for use with either a line level device or FX processor/pedal board.
The AAA EVO 300-210T also has the option for adding an extension cabinet to benefit from the full 300 watts for larger gigs.
Download Ashdown’s signature ABM Pre App (available via Agile Partners Amp Kit) and switch on the incredible features that you get from the formidable ABM range including Sub Harmonics, Tube Drive, Compression and comprehensive 7 Band EQ, thus transforming the amp into a tone machine.
Completing the package the AAA EVO Range has been upgraded to a Premium heavy-duty buffalo Tolex covering with a stylish and distinctive vintage red grill.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 300W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: passive, active
- Speaker: 2x10; tweeter
- Controls: 4-band EQ, mid control, volume, Vintage/Modern Low, Vintage/Modern High, tweeter mute, speaker mute
- Tube-emulated overdrive
- FX loop
- XLR DI output
- Headphone output
- Speaker output
- Heavy-duty buffalo Tolex wrap
- Weight: 36 lb. (17 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.