- Product H74758
Ashdown ABM C115-500 EVO III 575W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The ABM C115H-500 EVO III combo combines the features of the ABM 500 EVO III head with a 15" Ashdown BlueLine™ driver with a high-frequency horn. The...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the power and features of the ABM 5088 EVO III head with a 15" BlueLine speaker!
The ABM C115H-500 EVO III combo combines the features of the ABM 500 EVO III head with a 15" Ashdown BlueLine™ driver with a high-frequency horn. The precision-tuned cabinet is constructed from high-grade birch ply, protected by a tough, buffalo-leather cloth covering, metal corners, and steel grille. Heavy-duty rubber feet are used to reduce vibration. Like all ABM EVO III amps, the amplifier chassis is built from heavy-duty, zinc-coated mild steel, foil-lined to minimize interference.
ABM bass amps are designed to satisfy both bass-purists and tech-heads alike. Three straightforward rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz and 5kHz, and are supplemented by two pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. The EQ can be switched in/out by a footswitch, enabling players to go from a flat fretless sound to a boosted sound via a favourite EQ setting. A single input is switchable for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid state and dual triode tube preamp stages which can be preset and selected by footswitch, providing access to a massive range of clean, warm and overdriven tones.
Also footswitchable is the onboard compressor and the mighty Ashdown sub-harmonic generator which precisely tracks the main signal and reproduces it an octave lower. A sub-harmonic level control enables the player to add just the right amount of low-end reinforcement - everything from a subtle, thickening of the sound to unbridled, bone crushing tone.
The 575W ABM C115-500 EVO III combo features a front-panel mounted balanced DI out with pre or post EQ switching, a sub-bass output, a tuner output, an FX loop and a line input for the connection of an external sampler or sound source. Output muting cuts the signal from the DI output but leaves the tuner output 'live', allowing the player to tune up in silence. A new upgraded power section has faster transient attack, more headroom and even less noise.
- 575W RMS output
- 15" Ashdown BlueLine speaker with high-frequency horn
- Precision-tuned cabinet
- Extensive, footswitchable EQ section with three rotary controls plus two pairs of additional sliders
- Switchable active/passive input
- Solid state and dual-triode tube preamps, selectable by footswitch
- Footswitchable compressor and Ashdown sub-harmonic generator
- Front-panel balanced DI out with pre/post-EQ switching
- Sub-bass and tuner outputs
- Effects loop
- Line input
- Upgraded power section with faster transient attack, more headroom, and less noise
Powerful Ashdown tone and amazing shaping abilitites! Order now.
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Sub Output: Impedance 1k Ohms, level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Bass +/-15dB @ 45Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Slider 1 +/-15dB @ 180Hz
- Slider 2 +/-15dB @ 340Hz
- Slider 3 +/-15dB @ 1.3kHz
- Slider 4 +/-15dB @ 2.6kHz
- Shape (Push Flat) +8dB @ 50Hz & 4kHz, -8dB @ 400Hz, filter slope - 6dB/octave
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- 18-3/4"W x 5-1/4"H x 12-1/2"D
- 31 lb.