- H94956 000001000 H94956000001000
Ashdown ABM NEO C210 400W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp NEO Speakers w/Horn
- Write a Review
Using the iconic ABM preamp coupled with a very special, 400-watt, lightweight power section, bass players can enjoy pure Ashdown ABM tone in a compa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Loads of thump and tone for every use.
Using the iconic ABM preamp coupled with a very special, 400-watt, lightweight power section, bass players can enjoy pure Ashdown ABM tone in a compact and lightweight package with the ABM C210 2x10 400W combo.
The NEO-210 combo comes fitted with an Ashdown high-frequency horn and custom Italian Sica Neodymium drivers, making the iconic tone easy to transport between shows. It' sized to be matched with an extension cab, making it easy to expand your rig.
- Power: 400W
- Speaker: 2x10
- Impedance: 4Î
- Pre-amp tube: one 12AX7
- Dimensions: 24.8 x 18.3 x 13
- Weight: 58 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.