- Product 485025
Ashdown ABM RPM-1 EVO II Rackmount Bass Preamplifier
- Write a Review
The ABM RPM-1 EVO II is a rackmountable bass preamp designed to satisfy both bass purists and tech-heads alike. Three rotary tone controls provide 20...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ABM RPM-1 EVO II is a high-quality preamp for those wanting the ultimate rackmount rig!
The ABM RPM-1 EVO II is a rackmountable bass preamp designed to satisfy both bass purists and tech-heads alike. Three rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz, and 5kHz, supplemented by two pairs of additional sliders, giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz, and 2.6kHz. The EQ can be switched on/off and flat/shaped by footswitch, enabling you to go from a flat fretless sound to a boosted sound with ease. The single input is switchable for passive and active instruments. A blend of solid state and dual-triode tube preamp stages can be preset and selected by footswitch, providing access to a massive range of clean, warm, and overdriven tones.
The footswitchable subharmonic generator tracks the main signal precisely and reproduces it an octave lower. A subharmonic level control lets you add just the right amount of low-end reinforcement--everything from a subtle thickening of the sound to unbridled, bone-crushing tone.
The ABM RPM-1 EVO II also features a front panel-mounted balanced direct out with pre- or post-EQ switching, a sub-bass output, tuner output, FX loop, and a line input for connecting an external sampler or sound source. Output muting cuts the signal from the direct out but leaves the tuner output live, allowing silent tuning. The upgraded power section has faster transient attack, more headroom, and even less noise.
- 7-band EQ
- Switchable active/passive input
- Tube/solid state preamp stages
- Subharmonic generator adds low-end reinforcement
- Front-mounted direct output with pre- and post-EQ switching
- FX loop
- Tuner output
- Line in
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9mOhm, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10kOhm, input range 300mV-40V p-p
- Stereo Line Input: Impedance 22kOhm, input level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22kOhm, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22kOhm, level 0dBu nominal
- Sub Output: Impedance 1kOhm, level 0dBu Nominal
- Effects Send: Impedance 22kOhm, level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 ohm balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Speaker Outputs: Minimum impedance 4 ohm
- Shape (Push Flat): +8dB @ 50Hz & 4kHz, -8dB @ 400Hz, filter slope - 6dB/octave
- Bass: +/-15dB @ 45Hz
- Middle: +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Treble: +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Slider 1: +/-15dB @ 180Hz
- Slider 2: +/-15dB @ 340Hz
- Slider 3: +/-15dB @ 1.3kHz
- Slider 4: +/-15dB @ 2.6kHz
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- Power Requirements: 230 / 115V
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 10-1/2"D
- 13 lbs.