- J13048 000000000 J13048000000000
Ashdown ABM400 Neo Line 400W Bass Tube Head
- Write a Review
Handmade in the Ashdown UK Custom Shop, the new ABM-NEO-400-RC is a lightweight, rack mountable, Class-D powered version of the classic Ashdown ABM 5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional tube bass head.
Handmade in the Ashdown UK Custom Shop, the new ABM-NEO-400-RC is a lightweight, rack mountable, Class-D powered version of the classic Ashdown ABM 500Equipped with all of the features and benefits of a regular ABM head, but weighing in at only 18.7 lbs., the ABM NEO 400H is built to satisfy the bass player who craves light weight, but won't compromise on low end tone.
Bring real low end to the gig with the Ashdown ABM NEO-400 bass amplifier head. This 400 Watt amplifier delivers all of the tones and functionality that Ashdown is known for in a lightweight player friendly head. From the powerful 7-band EQ to the built-in compressor to the effects loop, the ABM NEO-400 will produce any tone that you need, from funk to rock to R&B and anything in between.
A sub-harmonic generator tracks your input sound and adds a lower octave to it, bringing some truly fat bottom end to your tone. Add a balanced DI output, tuner output, and a variable tube/solid-state preamp and the Ashdown ABM NEO-400 RC bass head is ready for any gig, from small house parties to headlining out on main stages. Add an (optional) FS-4 footswitch to take total control over the Valve Drive, EQ, Compressor and Sub Octave features.
- 450 Watts
- Foot-switchable on board compressor and sub harmonic generator
- Powerful 7-band EQ
- One input for passive/active instruments, blending solid-state and dual triode tube preamp stages
Order today and get a touring rig you can count on.
- Power Output (RMS): 400 Watts
- Speaker Outputs: Speakon/Jack
- Frequency Response: -3DB AT 17HZ AND 30KHZ
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9M OHMS
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K OHMS
- Line Input: Impedance 22K OHMS
- Line Output: Impedance 10K OHMS
- DI Output: 600 OHMS balanced / Level -20dBu nominal With Ground Lift
- Tuner Output: Impedance 1K OHMS
- Impedance: Minimum 4 OHMS
- EQ: 7 band - 3 rotary and 4 sliders
- Effects Send: Impedance 22K OHMS
- Effects Return: Impedance 22K OHMS
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 X 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 88 x 482 x 293
- Weight (kg): 8.5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.