- J13052 000000000 J13052000000000
Ashdown Big Boy 1x15 220W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Ashdown has designed a range of products that are well-equipped for players who demand a versatile and quality practice and gigging solution. The AAA...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
220W, 1 x 15"" AAA combo.
Ashdown has designed a range of products that are well-equipped for players who demand a versatile and quality practice and gigging solution. The AAA Series is made up of 4 different models, each complete with a set of High and Low inputs, Auxiliary inputs, Ashdown's new Apptek Connectivity, and more.
The all new Five 15-BB is the perfect amp for bass players that are just starting out as well as more experienced players who require a quality practice solution. The Five 15-BB provides 220 Watts of bass tone into a Custom 15"" Ashdown speaker. Comprehensive tone shaping options include a 3 band EQ, as well as hi and low inputs. The Five 15-BB is equipped with a footswitchable Drive control, a headphone out, XLR direct out, effects loop, plus an Auxiliary input with mix control. The AppTek feature allows users to connect their smartphone or tablet directly to the amp for further flexibility.
- 220 Watts of massive bass tone into a Custom 15"" Ashdown Speaker
- Drive control adds tube emulated overdrive that ranges from slight grit to full-on distortion
- Hi and Low inputs accommodate both Active and Passive pickups
- Headphone Out, XLR DI, and Aux Line In make for easy gigging, recording and practice
- AppTek Socket with included AppTek Cable for use with smartphones and tablets
Plenty of power and features for professional engagements. Order today.
Big Boy 1x15 220W Bass Combo Amp
- Power Output (RMS): 220 Watt
Power Handling: 115 - 230 Volts
Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Sockets
Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
H x W x D (mm): 78 x 313 x 225
Weight (kg): 7.5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.