- Product H87398
Ashdown Dual Tube Preamp Series 550 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown' Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 550W bass amp head with dual tube preamp design and solid Ashdown construction.
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown' Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. With its stunning polished chrome panel, the 550W Ashdown Dual Tube Series 550 head takes this stunning tube preamp design and partners it with the tour proven ABM 500 power stage.
The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.
- 525W(550) Power output
- 230 / 115 / 100V Power requirement
- 1 x ECC82 and 1 x ECC83 Preamp tubes
- Minimum 4 Ohms
- Speakon/Jack speaker outputs
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
- -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz Frequency response
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1m Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.7" x 5.9" x 12.6"
- Weight: 30.9 lb.