- #H87397 000001000 H87397000001000
Ashdown EB-Lite 12-220 EVO III Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Ashdown Electric Blue bass amplification loads legendary Ashdown tone into an affordable pair of high-performance, high-value combos. The EB LITE 12-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable high performance 1x12" combo that's true to the legendary sound of Ashdown.
Ashdown Electric Blue bass amplification loads legendary Ashdown tone into an affordable pair of high-performance, high-value combos.
The EB LITE 12-220 1 x 12" combo uses a 220 Watts RMS fan-cooled fast-transient power stage, and a fully-featured bass pre amp with inputs for both active and passive instruments, an illuminated VU meter, 5 band EQ with Bright and Deep switches for total tonal control, a front panel-mounted balanced DI output for connection to a PA or recording console, an FX loop, a tuner/line output and the classic Ashdown sub-harmonic generator.
Consistent with its EVO III status, the combo also includes a built-in compressor to provide an exceptional level of sonic control for a bass amp of this size and cost.
A high-performance Ashdown 'Blueline' speaker ensures exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance, while an extension speaker output can be used to connect an additional cabinet for use in larger venues. The cabinet is finished in a tough, retro-style vinyl covering with metal protected corners.
- 220W Power output
- 230 /115v Power requirement
- 1 - 12" BlueLine speaker
- -3dB at 33Hz and 25KHz Frequency response
- 2 x Jack Outputs
- 8 ohm
- Minimum 4 ohm output impedance
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Deep +8dB @ 50Hz
- Bright +10dB @ 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.7" x 19.7" x 11.8"
- Weight: 50.7 lb.