- Product 483108
Ashdown Klystron 1000 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The 575W + 575W Ashdown Klystron 1000 Bass Head features a single input that is switchable for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More volume, more dynamics, an extended frequency range and greater versatility.
The 575W + 575W Ashdown Klystron 1000 Bass Head features a single input that is switchable for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid state and dual triode tube preamp stages. 3 straightforward rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz and 5kHz, and are supplemented by 2 pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. A built-in dual band compressor acts separately on the high and low frequency components of the signal to provide precise control, while the on-board sub-harmonic generator turns the Ashdown Klystron into a powerhouse of bass tone.
The inclusion of a 4-way footswitch as standard makes the Ashdown Klystron among the most versatile live performance bass amps in the business, providing control over the compressor, subharmonic generator, tube grind and EQ pre-shape.
- Power Output (RMS): 575 + 575W
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Line Output: Impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 ohms balanced, level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 45Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Slider 1 +/-15dB @ 110Hz
- Slider 2 +/-15dB @ 340Hz
- Slider 3 +/-15dB @ 1.3kHz
- Slider 4 +/-15dB @ 2.6kHz
- Shape (Push Flat) +8dB @ 50Hz & 4kHz, -8dB @ 400Hz, filter slope - 6dB/octave
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- H x W x D (mm): 340 x 610 x 240