- Product 483112
Ashdown Klystron C410T-500 4 x 10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The 575W Ashdown Klystron C410T-500 is a bass combo amp that boasts a 4 x10 speaker array with horn. The C410T-500 combo amplifier features a single ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More volume, more dynamics, an extended frequency range and greater versatility.
The 575W Ashdown Klystron C410T-500 is a bass combo amp that boasts a 4 x10 speaker array with horn. The C410T-500 combo amplifier features a single switchable input for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid state and dual triode tube preamp stages.
3 straightforward rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz and 5kHz, and are supplemented by two pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. A built-in dual band compressor acts separately on the high and low frequency components of the signal to provide precise control. The on-board sub-harmonic generator turns the Klystron into a tone powerhouse.
Ashdown includes a 4-way footswitch that makes this Klystron amp among the most versatile live performance bass amps in the business. You have control over the compressor, sub-harmonic generator, tube grind and EQ pre-shape.
Central to the performance of the Ashdown Klystron combo is the use of custom developed neodymium speakers with a number of advanced features including: a cast aluminum chassis with thin brackets to avoid sound wave reflections; a magnet circuit with heat sink rims to ensure rapid heat dissipation; and decompression holes in the cone. The result is a range of ultra-lightweight bass drivers that just keep getting louder as the level is increased, delivering a powerful, consistent bass tone at all volume levels and with no power loss over long performances.
- 575W of power
- 4 - 10" speakers and a horn
- Blend of solid state and dual triode tube preamps stages
- 3 straightforward rotary tone controls
- 2 pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz
- Built-in dual band compressor
- Subharmonic generator
- Custom developed neodymium speakers
- 4-button footswitch included
- Power Output (RMS): 575W
- Speaker Configuration: 4 x10 + horn
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Line Output: Impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 ohms balanced, level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 45Hz
- Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz
- Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Slider 1 +/-15dB @ 110Hz
- Slider 2 +/-15dB @ 340Hz
- Slider 3 +/-15dB @ 1.3kHz
- Slider 4 +/-15dB @ 2.6kHz
- Shape (Push Flat) +8dB @ 50Hz & 4kHz, -8dB @ 400Hz, filter slope - 6dB/octave
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- H x W x D (mm): 340 x 825 x 610
- Weight: 103.6 lb.; 47 kg