- Product H87400
Ashdown Radiator 1 100W Acoustic-Electric Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
For the acoustic musician on the move, the Ashdown Radiator 1 100W Acoustic-Electric Guitar Combo Amp combines a 100 Watt bridged power section, a fu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 100W acoustic-electric combo loaded with an 8" speaker and plenty of Ashdown extras.
For the acoustic musician on the move, the Ashdown Radiator 1 100W Acoustic-Electric Guitar Combo Amp combines a 100 Watt bridged power section, a fully-featured preamplifier and an 8", dual tweeter array driver in a compact, portable and beautifully designed cabinet. There are 2 channels with facilities including a switchable input for active and piezo pick-ups with a phase switch for the elimination of standing wave feedback, an XLR mic input with switchable phantom power, bass and treble controls with a shape switch providing instant access to an optimum acoustic guitar EQ setting, a switchable notch filter with a variable frequency control to tune out feedback, and an all-new digital reverb. Rear panel facilities include a balanced XLR DI output for recording use or for connection to a PA system, an FX loop and a line / link output.
- 100W Power output
- 1 - 8" speaker with dual tweeter array
- 4 Ohms
- 2 Channels
- XLR mic input
- Built-in digital reverb
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
Radiator 1 100W Acoustic-Electric Guitar Combo Amp
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9M Ohms / Input range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 600 Ohms balanced/ Level -20dB to 0dB
- Line Output: Impedance 4.7k Ohms / Level 0dBu
- DI Output: Impedance 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- EQ: +/- 15dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu
- Effects Return: Impedance 47k Ohms / Level 0dBu
- Notch Filter: Frequency 70 to 350Hz / Q = 5
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 19.3" x 17.3" x 12.8"
- Weight: 11lb.