- #K45082 000000000 K45082000000000
Ashdown Retroglide-800 800W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
Ashdown has worked with a number of funk masters over the past 30-plus years of making bass amps, and the desire to create an amplifier which meets t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get 800W of punch and 12 bands of EQ from a head you can toss in a backpack.
Ashdown has worked with a number of funk masters over the past 30-plus years of making bass amps, and the desire to create an amplifier which meets the requirements for absolute fidelity, clarity, precision tone shaping and masses of power for stunning dynamics continues to this day.
The result is the Retroglide-800. Hand built in the UK Custom Shop, the Retroglide is an 800W funk powerhouse with high- and low-impedance instrument inputs, 12-band graphic EQ @ 30hz to 15Khz + or – 15dB, post EQ balanced DI output, mute switch with LED indicator, Output protect LED indicator just in case things get to hot under the hood, line input, effects loop and speaker output Neutrik combi jack/speakon connector. All wrapped up in a stunning and lightweight 3kg head.
A hand-machined 6mm alloy panel adorns the front of the Retroglide, machined to protect the sliders from being knocked in transport. Housed in an engineered mild steel lid, designed to protect the input and output knobs as well as provide a steady airflow for ventilation.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: Active, passive
- Impedance: 4 ohm minimum
- Controls: 12-band EQ, volume, mute switch
- FX loop
- DI output
- Dimensions: 2.55 x 10.62 x 8.46
- Weight: 6.61 lb. (3kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.