- J13041 000000000 J13041000000000
Ashdown Rootmaster 300W 2x12 Bass Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
After months of research & development, Ashdown has designed a range of products that are equipped with more features, more power, new stylish de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
250W, 2 x 12 Speaker Cabinet with Tweeter.
After months of research & development, Ashdown has designed a range of products that are equipped with more features, more power, new stylish designs and best of all, a dramatic reduction in size and weight. The Rootmaster range of bass amplifiers truly stands out from the crowd.
The RM-MAG-212T speaker enclosure is equipped with two Ashdown 12" speakers, as well as a tweeter. It can handle a 250 Watt payload at 8 Ohms, helping to bring the bass to the front of the mix with ease. The Rootmaster Slim cabinetry utilizes an Acoustic Suspension design that maximizes transducer performance by mitigating unwanted resonance. This delivers tighter, more accurate low frequencies, enabling the Rootmaster system to be highly efficient. The all new MAG RM range is the solution for bassists who need affordable and dependable light weight power houses that present real low-end power.
- Affordable bass extension cabinet designed to deliver punchy low-end
- High-frequency tweeter provides high-end clarity
- 250W of handling power makes it an ideal companion for a variety of bass amps
- Designed to be both dependable and portable
- Accepts both standard ¼" and Speak-ON connectors
Lightweight and high performance cabinet. Order today!
Rootmaster 300W 2x12 Bass Speaker Cab
- Power handling: 300W
- Speakers: 2x12"
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Dimensions: 27.8" x 18.3" x 13.1"
- Weight: 68.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.