- Product H87396
Ashdown Touring 220W 1x12 Tube Pre Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown’s Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling high...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Built like a tank, roars like a racecar.
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown’s Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. Now it forms the front end of the Touring Series combos to deliver tube tone without the price tag. It features solid construction, a quality speaker and a 220 watt power stage. Great-sounding amp, presentable in any professional playing environment. This one features a 12" speaker.
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 preamp tubes
- 3-band passive EQ with Mid Shift and Bass Shift switches
- Gain & Master level controls
- Bright switch
- Mute switch
- High/low inputs
- Deep/bright switches for additional low & high boost
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
Touring 220W 1x12 Tube Pre Bass Combo Amp
- Power Output (RMS): 220 watts
- Power Requirement: 230 / 115 / 100V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 12"
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Jack
- High Instrument Input: impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- EQ: Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83 1 x ECC82
- H x W x D (mm): 520 x 470 x 300
- Weight (kg): 25
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- No Headphone Output
- Home Studio
Comments about Ashdown Touring 220W 1x12 Tube Pre Bass Combo Amp:
Found a great deal on this 12" combo amp and there were no reviews, so I went out on a limb and bought it. I'm very impressed so far with the sound and flexibility of this amp. Prior to this I was using a very inexpensive 8" amp for home practice and this combo amp sounds 10 times better.
I was surprised that it has no headphone output or CD/iPod input and that is really far my only complaint. I hope to use this for years and years to come.