- H95925 000001000 H95925000001000
Bad Cat Hot Cat 15 15W 1x12 Guitar Tube Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Bad Cat Hot Cat 15 comes from the same lineage as the award winning Hot Cat 30. It features two channels running into a dual EL84 Class A power s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
15W club-friendly baby brother of the Hot Cat 30.
The Bad Cat Hot Cat 15 comes from the same lineage as the award winning Hot Cat 30. It features two channels running into a dual EL84 Class A power section. Channel one, the cleans are 3D lush and chime. When pushed the cleans are full and punch through with a healthy dose of thick crunch. It's full with humbuckers and sweet with plenty of sparkle and grind with single coils. Channel two is high gain and dripping with complex mids and tight lows. Full with amazing amounts of note definition. Ninth's come out with upper harmonics resting above the fundamentals.
- Made in USA
- Two channels
- Powered by EL84, 12AX7 and GZ34 tubes
- 30" ply Baltic birch construction
- One 12" Bad Cat proprietary Celestion speaker
Call or click to pick up this amp.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.