- Write a Review
Incredible Bad Cat tone at low volume, and with reverb.
Sharing the lineage and design of the award-winning Hot Cat 30, only in a 15W, club-friendly platform. It features two channels running into a dual EL84, Class-A power section. Channel 1, the cleans are 3-D lush and chime. When pushed, the cleans are full and punch through with a healthy dose of thick crunch. It sounds full, round and tight with humbuckers, and sweet with plenty of sparkle and grind with single coils. Very touch sensitive.
Channel 2 is high gain and dripping with complex mids and tight lows. Full with amazing amounts of note definition. Ninth's come out with upper harmonics resting above the fundamentals. This is an amazing high-gain circuit.
- Made in USA
- Power: 15W
- Tube complement: one 12AX7 (pre-amp 1); one 12AX7 (pre-amp 2); two EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Half-power switch
- Built-in reverb
- Controls: (Channel 1) Volume, Bass, Treble, Master; (Channel 2) Bass, Mid, Treble, Master; universal Presence
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16Î selectable
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 20.75" x 10.5"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.