- J57043 000000000 J57043000000000
BAE Hot Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Hot Fuzz pedal is essentially two pedals in one. The left side is a high frequency boost and the right side is an English 1970's style fuzz box. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handy box of beautiful fuzz tones and boost.
The Hot Fuzz pedal is essentially two pedals in one. The left side is a high frequency boost and the right side is an English 1970's style fuzz box. The Hot Fuzz can be used independently or in series to create a high frequency distortion.
- All Solid State design with 4 Bipolar, low noise transistors
- Transistor Noise Figure <2 dB across the entire audio band
- Individual sections for High Frequency Boost and Fuzz
- High Frequency Boost: single stage. Up to 5kH
- Fuzz: triple stage
- Sonically selected film, ceramic, mica and electrolytic capacitors.
- Individual gain pots for each section. Fuzz section also has control pots for Juice, Bass, and Treble
- Output fully adjustable from 0 to 3.5Vrms
- Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack - center Negative
- Total Maximum current draw: <6 mA
- Handbuilt in the USA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.