- Product 486613
Barbetta SONA ELAN 32C Keyboard Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
This active, biamped 450W cab has plenty of juice for keyboards and a mixer section that allows it to function as a mini PA system for players or DJs...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Super sound quality and a versatile mixing section!
This active, biamped 450W cab has plenty of juice for keyboards and a mixer section that allows it to function as a mini PA system for players or DJs. The focused sound field helps control feedback. The crossover gives it seamless midrange, tight bass, and clear highs. Weighs just 36-1/2 lbs., perfect for stands. (Stand sockets are standard.) The ultra-quiet fan system keeps it cool. 3-band global EQ, 3 line inputs, XLR mic input, effects loop, and line out.
- Active, Biamplified 2-Way System
- Type of System: Full-range, active PA cabinet
- Total power: 450 watts
- Woofer: 15", 50 oz. magnet
- Woofer Amplifier: High Slew-rate, Class A gain stage, active control technology
- Voice coil: 2", 2 layer copper
- Tweeter: 4" x 10" constant directivity horn
- Tweeter Amplifier: high bandwidth, Class AB, multiLoop control system
- Cabinet construction: litebox lightweight cabinet structure
- Cabinet Finish: polypropylene felt carpet
- Input section: 4 TRS balanced line inputs with individual faders, balanced mic preamp
- Controls and outputs: global 3-band EQ, master fader, effect loop, XLR output
- Crossover point: 2330Hz
- Signal processing: exclusive MosPath FET signal path
- Amplifier type: high-speed bi-polar
- Amplifier cooling: internally-mounted fan
- Amplifier power, woofer: 300 watts RMS peak
- Amplifier power, tweeter: 150 watts RMS peak
A beefy active cab for all kinds of applications! Order today.
- Weight: 36.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17W" x 21"H x 14"D
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This amp has great sound but the speakers dont have the power handling that the amp puts out. I have had this amp for less than a year and had to replace the woofer. Also the cooling system isnt very good either the fan is mounted inside the unit with string which doesnt cool the amp very well.
Play with numerous bands. Use a Roland VK7 for B3 and Kurzweil piano. Side-by-side my Roland KC500 sounds slightly better(crisper highs, punchier tighter bass) but it's SO DAMN HEAVY! This thing is SO easy to carry that I leave the Roland home most of the time. The Barbetta's also a little hissy when you crank it but......IT'S SO LIGHT! No wheels, but you don't need them.