More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H94713 000000000 H94713000000000
BBE OptiComp Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Bassists and guitarists alike can benefit from a quality optical compressor pedal, but basses have a special challenge: massive signal-level spikes c...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 640 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Studio-grade optical compression for your pedal board.
Bassists and guitarists alike can benefit from a quality optical compressor pedal, but basses have a special challenge: massive signal-level spikes compared to guitars. That's why many bassists want to tightly control signal level.
Whether you're just looking to dial in a smoother sound or keep the front end of your amp from clipping, an optical compressor is just the thing. There's none finer than what you'll find in the studio-grade, solid-state OptiComp compressor pedal. In fact, it's the same circuit found in the award-winning BBE BMAX and BMAX-T bass preamps. True to form, OptiComp features a beefy mil-spec circuit board with big, fat signal traces, 1 % metal-film resistors and high-voltage poly caps, all backed up by a robust true-hardwire bypass.
- Studio-grade optical compression
- Output and Threshold controls
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
Studio-grade compression on your pedal board.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Limited Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
Comments about BBE OptiComp Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal:
This is a great pedal to smooth your guitar sound. It doesn't offer the hard compression of a Ross style pedal but it's great for adding balance and punch to your sound and works wonderfully with humbuckers and single coils. I never turn it off.