- Product H85799
Behringer Chorus Space-D CD400 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Now you can have it all, thanks to the Behringer Chorus Space-D CD400 pedal' built-in EQ. The CD400 features all the standard Depth, Rate and Level d...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Apply a shimmering texture to your guitar' sound with a simple toe-tap.
Now you can have it all, thanks to the Behringer Chorus Space-D CD400 pedal' built-in EQ. The CD400 features all the standard Depth, Rate and Level dials you would expect, plus a dedicated EQ control that gives you total control over your chorus™ treble content. Soft and supple, or sharp as a razor' edge”your thumb and forefinger have never had it so good!
Inside this œlittle black box there is Behringer' state of the art Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor. Infuse your signal with a little œTop-Secret technological magic, creating one of the most dense, melodic and detailed chorus effects you™ve never heard!
CD400' footswitch is electronic, so that it will stand up to years of hard use, all while maintaining absolute signal integrity in bypass mode. The CD400 effects pedal can be used with Behringer' PSU-SB DC power supply or a simple 9 V battery for mobile applications. A clear blue LED indicates power status and battery condition.
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Dedicated Depth, Rate, EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Call or click to see what this œlittle black box and its built-in EQ can do for your sound.