- H85649 000000000 H85649000000000
Behringer Compressor/Limiter CL9 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Whether it's a million-dollar hook or a soul-wrenching solo, some licks are just begging for the compression power of the Behringer CL9 effects pedal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compress, impress and rock.
Whether it's a million-dollar hook or a soul-wrenching solo, some licks are just begging for the compression power of the Behringer CL9 effects pedal. By pumping up quieter notes and bringing down the louder ones, this stomp box packages your sound into one smooth, consistent volume.
Dynamics play an important role in music. They help to convey emotion, whether it's a sultry blues solo or the unrelenting gallop of unfettered metal. But uncontrolled dynamics can take all your best intentions and turn them into mush. That's where compression comes in, softening loud sounds and boosting low signal levels to keep everything more uniform.
Ever notice how some strings on your guitar or bass sound louder than others? This is partly due to physics. Strings with lower mass just don't put out as much volume as the heavier ones. When used properly, a compressor makes all of the strings the same volume. Compressors are also great for slap-style bass players, making thumb slaps, string pulls and muted notes all the same volume, for an extremely percussive effect.
Twist the Level to determine this pedal's overall output, adjust Attack to give the front end of every strum and pluck added definition, then dial in the amount of sustain desired. The blue LED tells you when it's on, and the high-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this sound compactor with either a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- "Smoothes out" volume peaks and provides endless sustain with ultra-stable dynamics
- Dedicated Sustain, Level and Attack time controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Call or click to push the good stuff to center stage with the CL9.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Behringer Compressor/Limiter CL9 Guitar Effects Pedal:
I have found compressors to be very subtle but can really change the sound of a Electro Harmonics best distortion pedal. You still get crazy distortion but you can make out the chords and notes. I am still experimenting with it.