- H85859 000000000 H85859000000000
Behringer PB1000 Powered Pedal Board
- Write a Review
Don't toss your effects and adapters into a duffel bag after a gig, keep them safe-and ready to rock at a moment's notice-with the Behringer PB1000. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Keep your effects chain safe and organized.
Don't toss your effects and adapters into a duffel bag after a gig, keep them safe-and ready to rock at a moment's notice-with the Behringer PB1000. This pedal board makes hooking up twelve 2.5" x 4.5" pedals as easy as hooking up just one. The PB1000 includes 1/4" patch cables, so you can leave your pedals connected to one another, ready to pass signal even when you're transporting them. It also comes with 1 x 12 daisy chain cabling so that when you plug in the 1.7 A power adapter, all your pedals receive power. Meanwhile, all cabling remains safe and free of strain.
Connect your guitar, bass or keyboard to the single 1/4" input in the upper right corner of the board. A pair of 1/4" From Effects jacks in the upper left corner allow you to connect stereo effects, and two 1/4" Output To Amp jacks send a left and right stereo signal to up to two amps.
When it is time to load out, just unplug the power supply, disconnect your guitar and amp, put the lid back on the PB1000 and slide the locking latches back into place. The high-impact plastic casing will protect your pedals from the rigors of the road.
Ultra-compact and lightweight pedal board
Generous 1.7 A power adapter included for powering more than 12 devices-includes all cabling
Ultra-rigid plastic design
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Call or click to keep your investment safe and sounding great.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.