- H85668 000000000 H85668000000000
Behringer Spectrum Enhancer SE200 Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Behringer Spectrum Enhancer SE200 Effects Pedal will improve the sound of your guitar, bass, keyboard, etc. and give you the sound you've been se...Read More
The Behringer Spectrum Enhancer SE200 Effects Pedal will improve the sound of your guitar, bass, keyboard, etc. and give you the sound you've been searching for.
This miracle box enhances the sound of any instrument by emphasizing the instrument's tone spectrum. Two different control knobs for Dedicated Spectrum and Balance let you tweak your sound until you have it right where you want it. There's a blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check to let you know when the pedal is engaged or when it's time to change the battery.
An effect pedal that will bring out the full spectrum of sound from your instrument.
- Improve the sound of your guitar, bass, keyboard, etc.
- Dedicated Spectrum and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Expand your sound today!
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bargain Priced
- Compact Design
- Sucks Some Tone
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Behringer Spectrum Enhancer SE200 Effects Pedal:
Basically, this pedal is a clone of a very rare stompbox and is essentially a one band, semi-parametric EQ. The pedal this is based upon sweeps from 500-5khz, which is a useful range for almost any instrument. This unit really shines with keyboards in my experience. Helps to add some mid-range brightness or to dial in some more low-end boom. When used with my bass, it seems to suck some tone, kind of a slight muffle. Not necessairly a bad thing, just not a 'coloring' that I'm looking for. Plus I have a 3 band semi-parametric, so this ends up being kind of redundant anyway. Overall, a useful pedal and a good price.