- Product 600730
Behringer Ultrabass BX4410A 450W 4x10" Combo
- Write a Review
The ULTRABASS BX4410A 450W, front-ported bass combo is loaded with 4 - 10" Hard Attack aluminum-cone speakers and a switchable 1", custom-made horn t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Breathtaking bottom-end punch and clarity.
The ULTRABASS BX4410A 450W, front-ported bass combo is loaded with 4 - 10" Hard Attack aluminum-cone speakers and a switchable 1", custom-made horn tweeter. Behringer's patented Dynamizer technology gives you the ultimate punch, and the switchable ULTRABASS subharmonics processor delivers stunning low-end power. There is a dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep, Bright, and Shape functions for creative sound shaping. A musical opto-limiter assures problem-free, high-volume levels without distortion, and you also get a vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level monitoring. The connectivity options include 3 speaker outputs on 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector. A dual footswitch for ULTRABASS and Shape functions is included.
- Powerful 450W bass workstation with front-ported bass cabinet
- 4 - 10" aluminum-cone speakers
- Custom-made 1" horn tweeter for ultimate cut
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transport
- Patented Dynamizer technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Switchable ULTRABASS sub-harmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep, Bright, and Shape functions for awesome sound shaping
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
- Separate headphone output”perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI for direct connection to your mixing console
- Included dual footswitch for ULTRABASS and Shape functions
- Tuner function and Line Output for additional flexibility
- FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- 3 speaker outputs on 1/4" jack and professional speaker connectors (compatible to Neutrik Speakon)**
- Integrated limiter and active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- Ultra-rugged power supply with toroidal transformer for highest power reserves
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- ** Neutrik and Speakon are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER
Reviewed by 8 customers
Displaying reviews 1-8
a good amp to own just have to put the time to get to know it
I wasn't too shure to buy this amp because of the cost and brand. It prooved me wrong. I've played all types and genre of music and it hasss worked fine. you just have to spend the time tweakin' it to your needs. Played mid sized giggs with it and sounded great. added a 15 inch bugera speaker and the sound rocked my world!!! the sound amazing. not for studio recording though. it has a small noise that is a small internal wiring problem. but solvable if you have a electronic genious for a friend.
the sound very versatile. I've played classsic rock, mettal, jazz, blues and even salsa with it and no sound complaints! did the job and loudly. just add a chorus pedal and probably a small overdrive on the mix and you are done.
it is a great amp. if you are looking for recording get an ampeg. but ussually the studio has one!
the tweeter needs to be better
I got this amp and had constant issues with it after playing it for about a month. Since then, I had some problems with speaker cones just coming unglued. I spent a long time applying and reapplying glues and nail polish to repair it. Eventually had to replace the speaker cone. Now the electronics have suddenly just stopped working. I didn't even push it that hard... not that it seemed too capable in the first place. But it sounded AWESOME with my upright bass through it. Weird.
I don't really know what everyone is complaining about. This amp works perfect for me. Yeah there is a slight buzz but I barely notice it. No blown speakers, no problems or anything and I push it pretty hard. I have to keep up with some Marshalls and it works just fine.
This product isn't necessarily "bad" however if you're looking for tone...save up for an ampeg. I bought this amp quite a while ago and it is loud enough to keep up with all tube marshall amps and etc...the tone is the major issue. There is almost a constant buzzing and I have tried many different basses from standard fender jazz and precision to an Ibanez BTB active 5 string. For the money, you can't beat this product if you're in a garage band and playing local bar gigs, also the direct out is nice. If you are looking to record and maximize your tone this won't satisfy you which is why I moved on and more than likely you will too.
One speaker rattled from day one. We found a section of the aluminum cone had no glue where it meets the paper surround. A splash of superglue and its fixed. Check for the same problem - its may not be a blown speaker.The sound is awesome. Aluminum cones are way punchier than paper. Perfect for our band where the bass is very busy. Powerful and toneful. Love it.
Lets first off state that I play in a black metal band. I play an ESP 5-string tuned to ADGCF. It can be difficult to find an amp that can handle something that low. I love this amp, but be careful if you tune low, and don't use the octave effect on anything too low, I blew a speaker that way.
Ok, so, when i first saw an amp that pushed 450 watts along with 4 X 10s I knew i had to have it. There are soo many great extra effects to use, the ultrabass just blew me away. The only problem is, don't bank on using the tweeter. about halfway up the volume it starts to send some static if your using a lot of bright. Overall though, if you want BIG sound for less than half a Grand, you got no other choices but the POWER.
Not bad for the money...Good amp to play parties, slight buzzing sound....its my second behringer amp and they both buzzed alot.... but not bad.